What information we collect?
We collect two types of data and information from Users. The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Site (“ Non-personal Information ”). We are not aware of the identity of a User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time, etc.) in order to enhance the functionality of our Site. We may also collect information on your activity on the Site (e.g. pages viewed, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.). The second type of information Personal Information which is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual.
Such information includes:
• Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
• Your name and contact details for the purpose of responding to online enquiries
• Your name and contact details for the purpose of sending newsletters (as agreed to by the opt in check box under the contact form)
• Registration information: When you register to our Site you will be asked to provide us certain details such as: full name; e-mail or physical address, and other information.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
• When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
• When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
• From third party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
• From contact forms which you complete.
What information we collect?
• Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
• To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
• To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
• To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
• Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors.
• Hosting and operating our Site;
• Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
• Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
• Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
• Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
• Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics; We may also disclose information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
(ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof;
(iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
(iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
(v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or
(vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
1. Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
2. Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
3. Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
4. Request erasure of your personal information.
5. Object to the processing of personal information by us.
6. Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
7. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute, and may be subject to our own legitimate interests and regulatory requirements. If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below: Att: Glenn Mandekic: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications and anything else as required by applicable laws and regulations. We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
Third party collection of information
We may use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information with regards to your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser). You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/ .
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning our services, which we believe may interest you. Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists. Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com.
Termination of account
We reserve the right to terminate your account and access to client portal in the event of non-payment, until such time as a payment is made in full for all outstanding amounts. Racecourse Motor Company will not be liable for any damages or loss of income associated with termination of account. For financial hardship, we request you speak to us on 03 8779 2503
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 8779 2503 Last Modified 30.05.2022